Honey Hoisen Pork Tenderloin
2 Tablespoons sliced green onions
2 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons sage (or clover) honey
1 Tablespoon hot water
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 lb Pork Tenderloin, trimmed
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Pour 1/4 cup of mixture into ziplock bag with pork. Reserve rest of marinade. Refrigerate pork 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Remove Pork from bag. sprinkle with salt. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork, brown on all sides.
4. Brush with 1 Tablespoon of marinade. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Place Pork on cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Drizzle pork with remaining marinade and serve sliced.